1. Advanced Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
Monitor and restrict movement of data off the local network or managed devices using peripherals and removable data storage.
2. Message and File Content Analysis (via integration with Zgate)
Monitor and restrict movement of data off the local network or managed devices using network communications channels (email, instant messaging, etc.)
3. Complete Device Access Control
Control access by any connectable device including USB, hard drives, flash memory, CD/DVD drives, COM and LPT ports, local or network printers, PCMCIA, IEEE 1394 (Firewire), etc.
4. Policy-Driven Access Management
Control use of peripherals and pluggable devices by creating and applying policies with different access privileges (full access, read-only, denied access). Implement “online”, “offline”, “VPN”, or time-driven policies.
5. Access Request Handling Process
Manage device access requests sent by users via email or called in by phone using a built-in workflow.
6. Integration with Windows Active Directory (AD)
Use native Windows authentication. Assign Active Directory (AD) users or groups to Zlock policies.
7. Shadow Copy
Take a snapshot of data that was accessed or moved to/from a connected device–even if it was printed as hard copy using a local or networked printers.
8. Real-Time Monitoring and Reporting
Monitor use of devices and run reports against event logs in real-time.
9. Centralized Installation and Management
Remotely install and update software components, settings, and policies across the enterprise from a single location.
10. Self-Checked System Integrity
Self-monitoring of Zlock integrity, preventing unauthorized changes to the system settings or policies.
11. Proven Technology
Utilize a robust, highly-available DLP system capable of handling the most demanding security requirements.
12. Integration with Other Zecurion Security Products
Manage all other aspects of data security, including encryption of operational data stores, file servers, and backups, and lock down email and instant messaging communications.